Tuesday, September 20, 2011

W.O.D. The Great Pyramid....

              Hey guys here is another fun workout that i did on Monday the great pyramid. In order you have to do this set of different lower body and core exercises for time....
  • 50 squats
  • 400m run
  • 50 sit-ups
  • 800m run
  • 50 sit-ups
  • 400m run
  • 50 squats
           my time was 18:46...this is not that good i probably could have tried allot harder. I walked a little bit of the laps that i could have at least given a slow jog. I just need to figure out how to work harder and focus my energy to where i need it. It doesn't really help that i didn't have anything for breakfast except a large hot coffee ha ha. I will not do that again. You should all try this workout if you ever get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment