Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Beggining

           Hello, my name is Jake. I am a senior at my local highschool. In my years here i have been very fourtunate to meet some great alumni and some great teachers. I have been very intrested in exersise, fitness and over all well bieng. At the highschool i attend we are very proud of our classes and teachers. I have met many people while following my passion and hobbie of recreational fitness. One of these people i met is Mr. Contois, an excellent teacher, friend, and more than anything a very good runner. Mr. contois and many other of my friends have inspired me to get in shape and have fun doing it.
           Our school has a great class and program called an "independent study," where the student can get a more in-depth and better atmosphere for learning with the teacher. This class is a one-on-one learning curve that i have not really had a chance to experience. In this class i intend to try my hardest and sucseed to my and Mr. Contois' expectations. I would like to be able to do some simple things i have not been able to do in the past, like pull-ups, running long distance, and just simply get more fit no mater what i have to do.
           So with that i will keep up and keep trying my hardest....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake its Mr. Contois! Looks like a good start to me. Check out my blog at runsingletrack.blogspot com when you have a chance. It will give you some more ideas on setting up a blog. It is your blog however, so do as you please. For this weekend, I would like you to record what you do for exercise each day and blog about it. Simply tell us what you did, where, when, how much/time etc. I look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete