Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 1 Day 1

          Hey guys its Jake. I just wanted to share some info on my daily life and what i have been doing to keep my fitness campaign up. Today is my first hieght and weigh-in measurement. I am 221.4 lbs and 6.06 feet tall or 72.75 inches.
          For workouts this past weekend i did some walking and swimming. I went on a walk on saturday the 3rd through the woods near my house, about a quarter of a mile away. The walk was probably only for an hour and a half but we walked around 2 miles with stops. On monday the 5th i went on another walk with my friend form her work to my house and then her house, it was about one and a half miles total. That walk was about 1 hour long.
          My weekend was pretty healthy when it comes to my choices in meals, but my breakfast this morning was not so healthy. I had a Coffee and a chocolate butter-nut donut, which is delicious but not very good for you. next time i will have to choose some healthier foods for breakfast.
          My Goal for this week is to focus on getting in a rythm of eating well and healthy. Im planning on going and getting some food later at my local grocery store. Im gonna focus on eating the right portions and the right kinds of food. I would alo like to keep walking whenever i can. It seems to be a good stretch after working out and it is relaxing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment