Monday, September 26, 2011

My Weekend

                 Hey, i just wanted to talk about my weekend and share all the fun stuff i did, and that i am looking forward to doing in the future. This past weekend was very busy. It was homecoming week at my school and there was so much going on. I started the weekend by watching our high school's football team loose our homecoming game 14-0 on Friday night. The next day was a very very fun day. It was the day of the homecoming dance. I went for a short  1.5 mile run which took about 25min or so, around my neighborhood. It was a fun little run but i got tired fast. Sunday i spent the hole day suffering from a headache, so i just sat back and relaxed the hole day.
                I also wanted to talk about my goals again and just reflect on how I'm doing with succeeding and surpassing those goals. My goals were to fullfill Mr. Contois' and my expectations when it comes to the training, and do other simple thing like pull ups, and run long distance with more ease. I have been running further then i normally do, and have been getting faster and faster with my mile runs and 5k's that i have tried to run on the treadmill before at the YMCA in the next town over. I intend to keep up this work and surpass my hopes and expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment