Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Presidential Fitness Test

          Hey just wanted to talk about the presidential fitness test, which is just a set guideline that the president thinks all grade-school kids should be able to achieve. So there is a few different work-outs that the president requires you to do. There is a mile run, sit-ups, sit and reach, pull ups, and shuttle run. As the week goes by, i will post what the workout is and what you have to do to succeed in the workouts. The only workout i have done so far is the Mile run. I ran a mile  mid-week last week, and ran it around 10:28. After that mile i ran the presidential fitness mile a week or so later and ran it in 9:17! Since i have two classes that i have to run the presidential fitness mile i ran it again this morning, and i ran the mile in 8:59. I dropped around 1:30 in a week of running.
          I also measured my height and weight again, i am 221.6lbs, and 73 3/8in tall. I am gonna keep on pushing and keep on trying my best....

         Hey and check out this youtube vid i found the other day of some guy kite boarding and it went terribly wrong....its really scary yet sorta funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment