Thursday, February 2, 2012

Paleo Diet

It's my second day taking part in the paleo diet. I feel like i have allot less energy off the bat, but i think i incorporate more carbohydrates into my diet i will have that extra energy throughout my day. For breakfast i have been eating eggs with some sort of meet mixed in. For lunch i have been eating salad with roast beef or turkey and no dressing.

I am going to try and do some more cross fit exercises and explosive workouts. I was reading that when doing the paleo diet it helps if your workouts resemble explosive exercises that a paleolithic person would encounter on a day to day basis. Things like sprinting and weightlifting with smaller amounts of weights and more repetitions are what I'm am trying to do with my workouts now. I think if i incorporate all these factors into my everyday life i will become noticeably more mentally and physically fit. I am excited to see my progress throughout the month of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment