Friday, February 3, 2012

My paleo diet has been going faily well. I have been hungry allot more than normal. I find myself eating regular portions of food, but i keep forgetting that there is no limit to the amount of food you can eat. I have been eating lots of eggs, hardboiled and scrambled. I have been eating lots of steak and chicken. Wheat is a big part of my diet, i eat alot of cereal, bread, and going without all of it is really hard. I have been getting lots of small short little headaches which Mr. Contois tells me is common to have them when first starting the paleo diet.
I wen't to Red Robin's last night with my dad and sister. I was pretty tempted by all the food they had there, i got a sald with grilled chicken on it, it was very good. I have been trying to eat more vegetables in my diet but i really don't like them so i guess that gives me just one more reason to eat large amounts of red meet...ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment