Monday, February 6, 2012

I have been doing pretty good with my little experiment of going through the whole month of February attempting the Paleo diet. I have had problems remembering to eat the right thing but in the past couple of days i have had to focus more on quantity instead of what i have been eating. I need to eat more, I'm frequently hungry. I started making a lot more creative things too. I made lettuce  wraps with eggs and guacamole and I'm gonna try making those with salsa too. I need to eat more meets and fruits. I just need to take the initiative to go and cook my own food.

I have to exercise more, except my legs started hurting a lot this morning. I think its hurting from walking a ton yesterday at the mall. I think if its still sore by the end of the week i am definitely going to talk to my doctor about maybe getting an X-ray on my knee. I hope it really stops hurting for good.
weight: 205.2lbs
height: 74 3/4in

No comments:

Post a Comment