Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My knee has been feeling much better, in fact i was going to participate in gym today but i forgot my gym shorts so i couldn't. I am still going to try and stay off of it while working out for a while longer. I think i will probably do a set of 5x5 pushpress.
The Paleo diet is going well and i have started bringing food to school with me, i brought two apples and had a banana. I am having an easier time trying to find the right amount of food to hold me off until lunch time which alway starts from 11:20 to 12:20. I have to eat a few pieces of fruit and a glass or two of water to hold my self until lunch starts. All in all i have been doing a lot better with managing my intake and how much  i am eating.

1 comment:

  1. Jake,

    A favorite of mine...scrambled eggs and salsa for breakfast or dinner for that matter. Quick and easy to make too.

    ReplyDelete