Monday, February 13, 2012

So my quest with attempting the paleo diet in the month of February is going fairly successful. I have been making lots of steak and egg's to get the protien i need and lots of fruit and nuts for carbs and energy. I think i need to start thinking about ways to incorporate more foods together at once instead of eating tons of small meals all day long. I am going to definately look up some actual paleo recipies, and other ways i can eat more creative things.

I haven't really made salad as much of a part of my diet as i thought i would. I am going to try making a salad with hardboiled eggs, chicken, and some cranberries for sweetness over spinach and iceberg lettuce. Another thing i want to start trying is soups but i don't know the first thing about making soup so i will definately have to look up some recipies for that.

Height: 73 1/2in
Weight: 195.0 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Jake, the salad with hardboiled eggs are fantastic. And you are right the cranberries add just the right amount of sweetness. Keep it up Jake. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete