Monday, January 30, 2012

So in the upcoming month of February i am doing an experimental diet plan called the Paleo Diet. The Paleo diet consists of only eating food that the paleolithic people would have eaten. That means no processed foods like bread, dairy, or other sweets with sugar. The main focus of the diet is on red meats, vegetables, fruits, and tree nuts. I am very excited to see how my body reacts to the paleo diet because i eat allot of processed foods with grains and dairy. I am eager to start my diet plan.

I didn't do much this weekend. I was supposed to go skiing on Sunday but i stayed home and built two twin bed frames. I went to a motorcycle show in boston on Saturday, it was really cool to see some of the custom bikes. I haven't exercised since last week so I am looking forward to doing some great workouts this week.

height: 73 3/4in.
weight: 201.4lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment