Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend and School Exercise

So i had a pretty awesome weekend. I started Friday after school by going to Wachusset Mountain and skiing from 3 to 9. It was very intense, my legs were on fire after the first hour and it just got progressively worse but i didn't care because i was having a blast. Saturday i did allot of walking to my friends house and we had a campfire because of the nice temperatures. And yesterday i went to Wachusset again. I went with my buddy James, we skied from 4 to 9 and that was some of the funnest skiing i have ever done in my life, i just flew down the mountain as fast as possible every run, it was such and awesome feeling.

Today at school i did over head squats in my personal fitness class. An over head squat is when you start in a put the bar on your back like a back squat and boost it up over your head and then squat it. Here is a video to show the proper form:

Weight: 200.8 lbs
Height: 73 3/4 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment