Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Food and dieting

I have been trying to keep up with my campaign of eating healthy. Recently i had so bad choices in my diet, but i have also had some really good choices too. On race day last Sunday i had an omelet with whole wheat toast on the side. Later that day i had a banana before the race, and then an iced coffee after the race. For dinner that day i had a plate of Chinese food at the buffet near my house.

The next day i had cereal for breakfast before school. For lunch a roast beef sandwich, and for dinner i had chicken and asparagus with mashed potatoes.

Yesterday i had some buttered toast for breakfast, and another roast beef sandwich form the cafeteria, and for dinner i had pizza at the California Pizza Kitchen in Boston because i went into the city to see The Doors with Ray Manzerak and Bobby Krieger, I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment