Sunday, November 6, 2011

5k Run......

Hey just wanted to talk about the 5k road race i ran earlier around 1 o'clock.  It went pretty well, the course was awful though. Too many hills and turns. I was having a hard time with the hills and dealing with all of the thinking of slowing down and speeding up with everyones pace. I tried to set my own pace but i just couldn't. My time was 37:28. I was hopping for a time aorund 30min. I am happy that i ran the 5k, i think i will def have to do another race soon.....

I am getting ready for dinner with my grandparents...time to hit the buffet!!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats jake on your 5k! For someone who is new to racing, setting your own pace can be tough. Next time try not to think about anyone else and just "run your own race" so to speak.

    ReplyDelete