Monday, May 14, 2012

So last weekend i did a serious landscaping job at one of my dad's co-workers house. We had started the project two weeks ago and had to replace a broken iragation system with a new one, and then lay new top-soil over the hoses. There was lots of trench digging, shoveling, and heavy lifting all day. I got to learn how to drive a bobcat, when we had to move lots of dirt a long way. The job was pretty good, and i defeniteley learned alot of new stuff. Im looking forward to working with this guy again in the future.

I also did a lot of longboarding and fishing this weekend, i had a fun time. I went out for prob an hour on saturday and another hour yesterday on my longboard. I went fishing yesterday morning with my friends and then went to dinner over at my grandparents house.

Height: 73.75 in
Weight: 193.6 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Misunderstanding that there is a major difference between weight loss and fat loss often leads people to fitness frustration and stagnation.

    Fitness equipment Canada

    ReplyDelete