Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Vacation

      Over April vacation i had a good time with all my friends. I did a nice hike at purgatory last monday. It was so hot; around 89 degrees that day. We went in the caves and hiked up and down the cliffs and stuff. It was fun. On wednesday i went on a run around the Rayburn Mountain Biking trails. I went in the morning with my friend. We probably ran for 2.5 miles, we were out there for a half an hour. I went out on my mountain bike on sunday and that was pretty fun too, i only went for like 25 min though.

       I did Back Squats in personal fitness the other day. We did 5 sets of 5 reps. The wieght i used for my sets was 95, 115, 135, 135, 145. on the last two sets i only got up to 4 reps though. It was a pretty solid workout and i feel like i tried pretty hard.

Height: 74in
Weight: 195lbs

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jake, I'm looking for a new post. It's been two weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete