Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I have been fealing pretty crummy lately, i don't know why though. I just got a little sick on Monday and it was getting worse until this morning. I have a sore throat, runny nose, im coughing alot, i must just be coming down with something. I havent exercised so far this week. Im going to see how i feel in the morning, but im trying to go for a run with a bunch of kids from my school and my personal fitness teacher, Mr. Contois, and my dad. Its a trail run over on these mountain biking trails in the next town over. The run is a 3 mile loop, through the woods in the dark. Im very excited and im looking forward to feeling better...


I guess im doing something right but i've been losing alot of weight...i havent really changed my diet all that much but i have been working out and i was sick for a few days.

weight: 204.0lbs
height: 73 3/4in

No comments:

Post a Comment